Service Providers - OverviewService providers including those delivering Software as a Service (SaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Storage as a Service and Management Service provider (MSP) likely have the following business concerns:
- Delivering service at a compelling price point
- Developing the agility scale to meet unpredictable customer demand
- Reducing risks while meeting service level agreements
- The flexibility to add services and expand business
By reducing IT complexity service providers can focus on service delivery to customers and less on the IT required to support it. Starboard’s AC Series of storage solutions allows service providers to achieve the following in their data centers:
- Standardize. Focusing on consolidation reduces the number of storage platforms needed to manage data.
- Virtualize. Through storage virtualization, service providers can effectively run multiple workload types on a single platform reducing expense.
- Automate. Simplifying the provisioning of new services and automating performance and capacity management relieves the operational burden of managing storage.
The Starboard Solution:Starboard Storage helps Service Providers consolidate, virtualize and automate storage management. The Starboard Storage AC Series virtualizes storage resources and autonomatically optimizes multiple workload on a single multi-protocol and easy-to-manage storage system. This enables Service Providers to deliver their customers solutions at leading $ per IOP for performance intensive applications and affordable $ per TB for more capacity oriented workloads.
Starboard’s flash-enabled storage combines SAN and NAS enterprise-class features into a single, easy-to-manage system, enabling efficient use of storage capacity at solid-state performance. MSP organizations achieve up to 10 times the performance of traditional storage solutions with 90% fewer disks and 75% cost of ownership savings.
- Simple administration across SAN and NAS workloads
- Leading total cost of ownership over five years
- Affordable non-disruptive SSD performance and capacity expansion